- Hibiscus Moon Give-Away Fun!
- Global cost of chronic disease treatment to top $47 trillion by 2030, more than triple current US national debt
- Anti-depressants no better than placebos according to scientific studies | Health Impact News
- The idea that one can get proper nutrition from diet alone is largely a myth
- Technology can seriously damage your health
Tag Archives: sleep
Yahoo Health has collected some tips you can use to sharpen your vision. Here are some of them: 1. Eat Right Vitamins A, C, E, and minerals like copper and zinc are essential to eyesight. Antioxidants protect your macula from … Continue reading
(NaturalNews) A sound diet, exercise, plenty of sleep – and escaping the concrete jungle of city life. All of these things contribute to a longer, healthier and less stressful life, according to new research. While urbanites have long suspected it, … Continue reading