(NaturalNews) Concerns about radioactive materials accumulating in soil and water since the nuclear accident in Japan this year have led individuals to look at natural ways to clean their property of possible radiation. One method worthy of examination is phytoremediation. Phytoremediation uses plants to detoxify areas contaminated by the accumulation of hazardous substances, heavy metals and pollutants such as radioactive material. Read more here:
- Hibiscus Moon Give-Away Fun!
- Global cost of chronic disease treatment to top $47 trillion by 2030, more than triple current US national debt
- Anti-depressants no better than placebos according to scientific studies | Health Impact News
- The idea that one can get proper nutrition from diet alone is largely a myth
- Technology can seriously damage your health